The Great Plains Tribal Epidemiology Center (GPTEC) Data Coordinating Center provides the following services to support individuals and tribal organizations:
- Coordinate data-related activities between GPTCHB and external entities;
- Develop and disseminate statistical summaries of tribal health status priorities;
- Offer training to tribal health programs on use of tools for working with data;
- Provide statistical consultation to tribal health programs; and
- Fulfill special requests for American Indian health data.
As part of the Great Plains Tribal Chairmen’s Health Board commitment to serving its communities and partners, the GPTEC Data Coordinating Center will assist tribes with the abstraction of summary statistics for the purposes of monitoring health status, and, grant and report writing. If assistance in compiling data for the Great Plains Area is required, please contact Sean Jackson, GPTCHB GPTEC Data Coordinator, at 605.721.1922, ext. 106, or Sean.Jackson@gptchb.org, or complete the Online Data Request Form.
Publicly available data resources are located HERE.